Wales on Rails Shortlisted for Award
Wales on Rails at the Community Rail Awards 2022
The project has focused on several campaigns: working with tourism partners across Wales, a Ministerial Launch with Vaughan Gething MS and James Price Chief Executive at TfW, Community Rail Week at stations in Birmingham and Manchester and the Wales Rural Network Event with Visit Wales.
Jo Quinney explains the project on YouTube...
The team are working with Visit Britain to make the GLTW Gold Card available in their international store. The results are great face-to-face engagement at exhibitions and the highly engaging social media has enormous reach.
- Cambrian Line Community Rail Partnership
- Conwy Valley & NW Wales Connected Community Rail Partnership
- South West Wales Connected Community Rail Partnership
- The 3 Counties Connected Community Rail Partnership
- The Heart of Wales Line Community Rail Partnership