A great way to travel and discover the beautiful Welsh countryside. Let railways passionate about providing a warm welcome and an amazing experience transport you on a journey of a lifetime.
Group organisers from other countries can apply for the 'International Gold Card’ at a preferential rate. Please email ‘The Secretary’ or apply in writing to The Secretary, Great Little Trains of Wales, C/O Wharf Station, Tywyn, Gwynedd, LL36 9EY.
Our little railways have offers for group and group travel organisers.
We work with Ffestinog Travel 'North Wales, Snowdonia & Steam Engines',
Tour on a short private group break to beautiful north west Wales and Snowdonia. Visiting some of the members of the Great Little Trains of Wales.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01766 512400 to speak with a Ffestinog travel consultant.
- Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways Mini Break
- Welsh Highland Railway and Snowdon Mountain Railway
- Welsh Highland Heritage Railway Special Event Package
- Ffestiniog Railway & Portmeirion Luxury Break
- The Talyllyn and Welshpool & Llanfair Railways