Ffestiniog Bygones Weekend
06/10/23 to 08/10/2023, visit the Bygones Weekend at Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland Railways, a festival of vintage trains and stock. With a full and interesting timetable including passenger, gravity, slate and freight trains.
We we will be attending the Ffestiniog Bygones Weekend, Friday 6 October to Sunday 8 October 2023 at Porthmadog. We have partnered with Wales on Rails, the Cambrian Railway Partnership and Network Rail there will possibly some Cambrian goodies, but you'll have to pay us a visit to find that one out) at the Harbour Station.
The new-build Double Fairlie ‘James Spooner’ will make its first public appearance during the event. Come and see this new engine at Harbour Station for much of the weekend, allowing you to take photos and have a good look.
Additional stands include:
- ‘Bachmann’ (with a new and exclusive offer)
- Local photographs for sale
- Ken Gruffydd and local author; Julia Ozanne
‘ALCO’ team with updates on progress and selling ‘1265’ branded merchandise
- CelEMMAbration Cakes with her tasty assortment of treats including Kerr Stuart cupcakes, of which part of the sales will go towards the restoration project and a competition.
- Author Mike Leaver will be at Blaenau Ffestiniog station on Saturday, 8th of October to personally sign his 4 books: Nork from Nowhere, The Ice Cream Terrorist, Yeti Seeks Mate and Newspaper Curtains.